Should you need to cancel a reservation outside of seven days prior to your stay, you will be refunded your deposit, minus a $25 processing fee. Should you need to cancel within seven days of your stay you will forfeit your deposit. Please contact us with any cancellations so that we can work with you to reschedule your visit.
Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- A two-night minimum reservation is required for some holidays and weekends.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Advance deposit of one night is required at the time of reservation and will be refunded (less $25 cancellation fee) if cancellation is made before 7 days prior to arrival.
- The Cuthbert House Inn is a non-smoking environment; however, outside smoking areas are provided.
- Families with children 12 and over are welcome.
- Some pet-friendly rooms are available for dogs, but dogs are not permitted in the indoor common guest areas. Service dogs are welcome. Our pet-friendly rooms are the Mariner Suite and the Courtyard Room.
Consider giving a bed and breakfast gift certificate to celebrate any special occasion. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, holiday, retirement or just a special getaway, gift certificates are a great way to share a thoughtful gift that promises relaxation and a private escape.
Certificates may be purchased for a specific denomination or for a specific room. Your recipient will receive a beautifully designed certificate, an introduction to Beaufort, SC and The Cuthbert House Inn, and instructions on how to make their reservations.
Along with our guarantee to make your recipients stay with us an enjoyable, memorable event, we will be glad to add any additional arrangements to make the trip even more special. This can include dinner reservations, champagne, chocolates or flowers in the room, carriage rides, and tours.
To purchase a Gift Certificate for use at The Cuthbert House Inn, contact us.
The Cuthbert House Inn is historic home, built around 1805. Consistent with the prevailing architectural norms, the inn has stairs outside and within the building and does not have an elevator. For guests with accessibility needs, we recommend the Courtyard Room, which can be accessed directly from the parking lot. The bathroom features a roll-in shower, floating sink, and handrails for additional support. Guests requiring special accommodations should contact us directly at (843) 521-1315.